2011-09-02

My future girl 5 - My real future girl


You wipe away my tears,
with your warm gentle soul,
you make me a better person,
as I continue to unfold.

Even though I question it,
this is a loving condition,
beyond what my words can say,
even in my best rendition.

Your love is so lively,
like an insatiable passion,
you divide it up so wonderfully,
that it can provide worldly rations.

I feel that your love for me glows,
glistening like the sun,
through a frosted window.

Any love for you,
is completely endless,
you drive my spirit,
and make me feel senseless.

I am incendiary,
I will set your soul ablaze,
come to me baby,
no longer can I wait.

Your love is a song,
like a melody I've always sought,
not a day goes by,
that you're not in my thoughts.

I have a strong appetite,
to fill your body, mind and spirit with delight,
open up your heart, so you can feel me,
I promise the sensations you will have,
will not be worldly.

My love for you,
is completely in splendor,
cuz you've been with me spiritually,
all along, and will be forever.

Love with you is so much more alive,
you just know it, even without the look in my eyes.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110403

No comments:

Post a Comment