2011-09-04

Visions


I see in myself, what you have instilled,
a flower of love, basking in the sun on a window sill.
I remain here for you, forever very strong,
feeling in my heart, in my arms you belong.

The twinkle in your eyes, your long flowing hair,
your beauty enchants me, removes all of my cares.
The touch of your breath, the sound of your whisper,
provides me natural ecstacy, and makes my soul shiver.

We've got love, we have this divine synergy,
we have out of this world experiences, and unbelievable synchronicities.
If you ever feel doubt, just remember what we've been through,
that it has been based on the love, that I have for you.

You are my everything, like time with no delay,
the devotion I have for you, will never go astray.
No one who reads this, will ever understand what we've been through,
so only you know what I mean, when I say I dedicate my life to you.

Take your right hand, and place it on my heart,
and know in your soul, that this is just the start.
I will extract all your pain, uncertainty and doubt,
you know the potency of our relationship, and what our purpose is about.

I am humbled in your presence, you have brought me great joy,
you have made a man out of me, the troubled little boy.
I will be with you forever, for the remainder of my life,
I have visions of our future, when you will be my wife.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110710

No comments:

Post a Comment