2011-09-02

Incite change

Political and Corporate manipulation,
is the condemnation,
and makes humiliation,
of thoughts of a nation,
...so as individuals,
we lack public consternation,
and any power to lay waste to them.

The Government is another story,
of people working for their own glory,
do you know what it's like,
when you can barely make it through,
then the Feds come by and try to fuck you?

Don't worry,
the street life's still in my blood,
I'll threaten to start working for cash,
by returning to selling drugs.
You can't take from me what you can't see,
what you expect from me,
is impossible,
come on, think realistically.

I can't continue to slip into depression,
I will absolutely do what I must,
you take, take and take but never give back,
I'm here to say that I stopped giving a fuck.

Child support deadbeats,
you've allowed it for years,
all these *publicly* funded programs,
do nothing to alleviate tears.

Bailing out big banks,
what the fuck is that?
If it was me,
I'd allow the economy to collapse.

What about bailing out real people,
wow! that almost makes sense!
Oh wait, I forgot, for you short term,
there's no return on that investment.

Many funded programs,
are funded on a needs basis,
it's quantity not quality,
and the program directors become racist.
There is only one colour that many of them see,
one special colour, and that colour is green.

I'm not saying,
that they're all like that,
but the ones that are,
will deal with my verbal wrath.

I'm sick of witnessing those around me,
getting fucked and screwed,
by the very organizations,
created to protect me and you.

My efforts of making political statements,
are about to ramp up hard,
targeted, direct, to the point,
what you've seen so far is just the start.

I will use all the tactics that I have,
ones I've learnt in the streets,
and the ones these orgs use against us,
I'm going to turn the knife back at them and stab.

Anti-Political and anti-Corporate statements,
pain alleviation,
and the cultivation,
of public unrest,
of an entire nation,
speaking out is an infatuation,
and I will,
even if it's on my own,
lay waste to them.

I will assault those who have assaulted me,
verbally, emotionally, psychologically,
I've reached a boiling point,
I need to vent about all these things,
that are infuriating me.

This time though,
instead of aimless rage,
I have targeted feelings for those,
who take advantage of people,
they're the ones who will pay.

I have this uncanny ability,
to find out little secrets,
now though,
in public they will leak.

I will prove that to incite change,
all it takes is one,
one person to turn the tables,
and make YOU look like the thug.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20101024

1 comment:

  1. I think blogger needs an awesome button. I'd give you a better review than that, but my words fumble themselves. In short, it's amazing and true not just locally but internationally.

    ReplyDelete