2011-09-05

Only one word


If I only was allowed one word for you,
what would I say?
That's something to think about,
I'd probably be in dismay.
I already know the answer,
so see if you can guess,
by the time this write,
has any words left.

It would have to be of love,
it would have to be of something close,
it couldn't be known just to one of us,
would have to be known to both.
It would have to carry passion,
it would have to be intense,
it would have to be powerful,
it would have to be something I meant.

The word must be timeless,
the meaning dear to our hearts,
think about this for a minute,
where would you start?

It would be a word,
that when I looked in your eyes,
I would pull you close,
and begin to cry.
Something that had to express,
all of my emotions,
my intentions,
and my everlasting devotion.

Something that makes me happy,
a word that brings me alive,
A word I would have said,
the times you were the only thing on my mind.
A word that tickles your soul,
and causes your body do twitch,
causes your spine to tingle,
and your sexual desires to itch.

A word to capture all my feelings for you,
portrays my appreciation when you say "I love you too".
A word to say with a kiss,
or as a kiss itself,
a word to caress your being,
and causes your heart to melt.

There is only one word,
and I'm happy to say,
if I had one word left to say to you,
I would say your name.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 2k110726

1 comment: