2011-08-23

Spellbound

Love, central to my core mission,
has a tingling sensation, on my nervous system.
Shorting out my brain, to be completely rewired,
all because of this girl, I lovingly admire.

You've conspired, to put me in this trance,
inspired, to continue to do this cosmic dance,
witchy witchcraft, you've put this spell on me,
I don't think you predicted the effective potency.

Deliverance from evil, that just wasn't enough,
you had to outright overwhelm me with love.
Now you've woke me up, and have my attention,
show me what you've got in store, as your next lesson.
You didn't know I could reflect a spellcast back on you,
abra cadabra, now you feel love sick too ;)

Study your love manual, prepare to be schooled,
because my love is so strong, it breaks all the rules.
Prepare yourself, to be dazed and enchanted,
I too have some spell binding affectionate antics.

Shred the broomstick, you won't need it anymore,
my love is like helium, and I've got plenty stored.
So let's get high, and float away,
my love for you, grows more every day.

So craft up your white magic, and perform your rituals,
I don't need magic, my love for you is habitual.
As I forever cherish your love in which I'm surrounded,
I'll always be grateful, that I was spellbound.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110822

No comments:

Post a Comment