2011-08-27

For you

Sabra, your love is a want as well as a need,
it allows me to be me,
someone I've never known as complete.
So keep giving me all that you got,
cause girl, wow, do I ever love you a lot.

I think about you, every single moment,
you turned out to be, my only missing component.
Without you, I never felt like me,
especially the way, I feel sexually.

I was empty until I met you, I had a large empty void,
but you made me happy, like a child with new toys,
I need you forever, you're the last puzzle piece,
allowing me to become, allowing me to be complete.

So absorb my words, for they have all my strength,
each and every one for you, carries a lot of weight.
I love you baby, this you must know,
for you I'd crawl throuth flaming heat,
and the bitter freezing cold.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110827

No comments:

Post a Comment