2011-08-31

Selfish bitch


I hope karma come back to bite you,
I'm going to be nice to your face, just to spite you,
If I had of known you were so selfish,
I would have known truth, and not even liked you.

What more do you want?, what more can I give?,
you lied through your teeth, you selfish fucking bitch,
I left you with everything, and still you want more,
you lied from the beginning, you greedy selfish whore.

I completely trusted you, and thought you'd have honour,
even when everyone saw selfishness, and for me not to bother,
I put too much faith in women, I'm too fucking naive,
continuously taken advantage of, due to my respect and loyalty.

I won't show my anger to you, I'll just vent through this write,
once my pen stops, you'll be extinct from my life.
Just do what you do, I hope you end up happily,
now suck on this writing,
cause you don't deserve to suck me.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110831

No comments:

Post a Comment