2011-08-27

Debated


Astainably, perpetually,
random letters out the pen of stevieb,
what can I say, my mental disease out of control,
I write so loud it'll come out of my kin... so...

...believe, whatever you can see,
disasterly, I'll make you infatuate me,
so lets be stupid,
like an arrow from cupid,
I'll make you feel love,
then I'll make you feel lucid.

So ride with me,
as I share my disease,
you've never seen,
what my pen can bleed.

I have always been, somebody different,
but nobody's ever listened,
to what I say in my words,
even when they glisten.

Reaction, I'm gaining some traction,
as people read about my past,
it's been providing satisfaction.

Derelict, like the vacancy in a drug addicts eyes,
as he sticks,
to the drug that he needs,
like my pen,
the attraction is prolific.

The sensations,
of my past abated,
doing all I can,
but in my head it's debated.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110827

No comments:

Post a Comment