2011-08-27

Opposites interact

Sitting on my bench,
under this starry pink sky,
reflecting on the love of my life,
who will soon become my wife.

Soaked are my sandals,
from the dew on the grass,
imagining holding hands,
creating beauty,
from what was once barren lands.

Realizing that anything is achievable,
even make believes,
as long as I can see,
the truth in love and honesty,
as we,
kiss the night away,
in pleasure and sensuality.

I believe in hope, I believe in change,
I have more love, each and every day.
My passion grows for the world at large,
ever since,
you infiltrated my heart.

Please understand,
your love has saved this broken man,
I cherish that,
by your side I'll forever stand...
...corrected, like a misspelled word,
my love is pure,
and for you will forever endure.

Forever I'll be indebted,
I couldn't write enough sentences,
trying to express the unexplainable,
causes me to become restless.

In my heart,
I know we'll never be apart,
both lived lives of misery,
but were meant to be together,
from the very start.

For you I have an insatiable appetite,
my morning glory and light,
I would die and come back all over again,
just to prove that you fulfill my life.

A final puzzle piece, creating a mass critical,
the solution to an unsolvable riddle,
we are two polar opposites,
who meet perfectly in the middle.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110827

No comments:

Post a Comment