2011-12-11

Choke capitalism to death


I am Occupy, until my death,
I'm still not senseless enough to medicate away my last two cents,
no repentance,
forever I'll stand strong,
the middle finger is up,
and will remain so in all my songs,
there is no worst they can do,
even torture can't break,
this psychotic brain they created,
and left alone by mistake,
my thoughts gravitate,
above what they want to see,
I will freely state my hate,
even if they capture me.
Democracy don't exist,
it's a figment of imagination,
but my human relations have stated that their debates are nothing but preconceived hatred,
look at the truth,
the rich keep getting richer,
the rape of the world's almost over,
and still the homeless shiver,
time to deliver,
a significant blow to the powers,
but they don't have power,
even if 5% of 99 show strength,
they will cower in our hours,
there is only one thing we can do,
to change things for the best,
sacrifice NOTHING,
and choke capitalism to DEATH.


© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb (orig) 20111211

No comments:

Post a Comment