2011-12-21

Iraq's aftermath


hello America,
the lies you're fed are right up my alley,
I've stood for truth,
and worked for silicon valley,
let's rally,
the lies are so apparent,
the awareness will repair us and will continue to fucking swear it,
look at the corporate disease,
it doesn't please me,
it is as infectious as can be,
realistically,
where is the wealth going,
the economy is slowing,
but that's just the bankers way to say that in hell it is snowing,
blow me,
give me an opportunity to stand,
in the face of a belligerent political man,
and see if he can,
deal with our wrath,
as I tie a noose around his neck,
and send his kid's ass to Iraq's aftermath,
yes I have anger,
and yes I have hate,
but when the 99% really stand up,
we'll be wielding war mongering corporate arms,
as we send M203 grenades through your garden gates.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20111221

No comments:

Post a Comment