2011-12-21

Golden parachute


Please help dear god, my parachute won't open,
I'm consumed with humanity's commotion,
and am drowning in emotions,
devotion,
isn't something I'll have for you,
but if you let politicians away with murder,
you can help me too,
I do,
the best I can for all of humanity,
I put blankets and food in the streets,
so what if I spit profanity,
why are the rich getting richer,
as our citizens collapse?,
if you were real,
perhaps you should get off your ass,
uranium showers,
millions of innocent dead,
perhaps religion should be attacked,
while we desire to lop off government heads,
don't do anything,
I don't expect you will,
this is just another Christmas,
while children starve as the rich eat on the taxpayers bill.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20111221

2 comments:

  1. wrote this within seconds on my fb wall as a rant. I have a lot of negative energy built up, and don't know how to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is frustrating to see all of the injustice in the world.

    ReplyDelete