2011-11-28

Completed uniqueness

Our uniqueness,
makes me completed,
you're the happy ending for this loving street kid,
our sequence,
is exactly what I needed to feel undefeated,
I couldn't have imagined your love,
I still can't believe this,
it's true love at its absolute finest,
I wake up every morning with the world's divine Highness,
you're a miracle,
one I often don't deserve,
I put you on a pedestal,
trying to express what you're worth.

I'm in love with you,
and I should have recognized it right away,
with you I'm amazed every single day,
I'm awake,
and I feel your love in so many ways,
forever in my heart,
eternally you'll stay,
I feel your love,
you even love me when I'm down,
it renews my health,
it is in you where my love was found,
I've never had anybody care for me so much,
if life is a game,
I've already won.

You're my four aces,
perfection and pristine,
I will never walk away,
I will always want you to be with me.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20111128

No comments:

Post a Comment