2011-10-19

Rain on my parade

This guessing game is as fun as rain at a parade,
I'm tired of playing this almost every day,
it's lame,
and it's draining on the brain,
I've already taken too much of the blame,
pain is what this cycle creates,
a race,
after being sprayed in the face with pepper spray mace,
running around in this vicious circle collapsing only when my heart breaks,
but wait,
from the frustration comes salvation,
but just like masterbation,
feelings must be kept quiet,
as to not break the unbalanced silence,
I don't like it,
I'm allowed to feel hurt,
I do have self worth,
I now care how I feel,
after not caring since my birth,
it's not selfish to express what I've felt,
when nobody has helped,
I'm childish or complaining so my concerns are constantly quelled,
but I soldier on,
with unresolved complaints,
I sit alone confused and resentful until the next time I relive this fate.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20111019

No comments:

Post a Comment