2011-10-23

No fear


I believe in equality,
but dislike this monotony,
dotting i's and crossing t's,
look where society's lobotomy has gotten me,
put spray cans in my hands,
to put up political statements,
that denounce the hatred of the world's richest nations,
and spreading false information,
about the corrupt corporations that are publicly traded,
I want them disintegrated,
I'm a tyrant in the makin',
I love the look on their faces,
when their greed realizes that my soul can't be taken.

I'm not afraid to fight,
I've been clinically dead twice,
I've been in jail many times,
so I know what the police state is like,
I turn their fear into love,
to enlighten and delight,
speaking out is my right,
I fear not the system,
their bark is bigger than their bite.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20111023

No comments:

Post a Comment