2012-02-09

I fell in love

I don't know what it was,
but I just fell in love,
you are my dreams come true,
and I can't get enough.

So I reach out with faith,
while knowing you're there,
one can't plan for this love,
one can't be prepared.

I've given everything, from the core of my soul,
we share secrets together, that nobody knows,
all my life, I've felt I was broken,
kept everything in, especially my emotions.

Then *you* came along,
and I began to feel free,
released this love that I have,
I never knew I contained within me.

Now here we are,
and a year has gone past,
we were designed to be together,
this is as simple as fact.

We both have our issues,
and both experience discord,
so if love is the cost,
then you I can afford.

I love you so much,
I used to dream of the day,
I would have this love,
and have such a beautiful package,
to adore in all ways.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20110209

No comments:

Post a Comment