2012-01-12

Ground floor

I think I'll become an illegal alien,
in the United Distastes of logical craniums,
so I can be insanium,
where the constitution hasn't been maimed enough,
where chemtrails are sprayed and stuff,
and neo-cons are praised with love,
questions of wmd are ignored abrupt.

Seeing is not believing,
until you see Iraqi children's eyes bleeding,
and you keep proceeding,
to infect innocent civilians to believing,
your propaganda is failing the test,
there are 99% of us,
and you are the rest,
there are many sheep,
but more and more are standing strong,
I'm with my brothers in arms now,
and it is you who are standing wrong.
Think for a second,
being the CEO in a high-rise as a liar,
there are 99% of us,
surrounding the building lighting the ground floor on fire.

© Steve Bertrand aka. stevieb 20120111

No comments:

Post a Comment